Welcome to our new Devonport Junior Soccer School Roster site!
This website will be your one stop shop for everything you need to know for the 2022 School Soccer Roster
LAST GAME FOR THE 2022 SEASON ON 27TH AUGUST!
WE HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A WONDERFUL TIME.
Week 15 (27th August) will be Nixon Street!
ROSTERS will list the ‘Duty School’ for Canteen each week– 2-3 volunteers at a time from 8.30am-12.30pm would assist DJSA greatly.
Players must wear shin pads, long soccer socks (see school for colour) and soccer boots. Please see school soccer representative about shorts and top.
"REGISTRATION TO WORK WITH VULNERABLE PERSON" FOR COACHES
- It is a Tasmanian Government requirement under the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 (and DJSA policy) that ALL coaches have a WWVP and that they register as a coach with their school (same as registering a player). Please make sure that you are registered with the school you are coaching for - we are finding that many coaches are not adding their school to their card. For more information or to apply, please see: http://www.justice.tas.gov.au/working_with_children.
SET UP AND PACK UP PROCEDURE
- Teams rostered for first games will set up their pitch (1 goal & pegs/set of goal pads per team). To avoid congestion, the storage shed will be opened at 8am to allow parents/players time to collectand set uptheir goals. A DJSA Committee Member will be present to ensure that the correct goals are made available. First games will start on time. PLEASE NOTE: Referees will be instructed to call half time and end of game (based upon correct start time) irrespective of whether the game started late due to teams not having their pitch prepared for play.
- Teams playing the final game on a pitch will be required to pack up their pitch (1 goal & pegs/set of goal pads per team). Referees will remind coaches that a couple of players/parents per team need to be identified to accept responsibility for packing up the pitch.
DJSA DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
MCR DEVELOPMENT CENTRE FOR BOYS
RFS PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE FOR GIRLS
- Each year, DJSA invites players (U9/U10/U11/U12 age groups) to represent the association in the, Devonport (10th/11th/12th June 2022), Hobart (3rd/4th September 2022) and Launceston (24th/25th September 2022) Cups. Development Centre provides an opportunity for players to develop their skills & compete at a higher level. Interested players should attend training sessions starting with our LAUNCH on Wednesday 6th April, 4pm at Meercroft Park. Online Registration will open on 15th March. Participants need to be registered by 20th April. Jacket, bag, beanie orders will close on Monday 2nd May.
- Expressions of interest from Managers for the 2022 Development Squads are invited.
- For more information and to register - please go to www.devonportjuniorsoccer.com